Advocate For People-Centered Democracy
Victory Watch Party Tish Naghise
“A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
Thanks to all that has gotten me through the primary,
but I need your vote on early voting days,
October 17 – November 4th, and on Election Day Tuesday, November 8th
Please come meet me and hear how I will serve our community in the Gold Dome.
Sunday, October 2nd – 155 WillowBend Rd. Drake Field Peachtree City 2 pm – 5 pm
NAACP Forum with my opponent
Join us after the Forum at 317 Lovell Ave. Peachtree City, GA 6 pm – 7:30 pm
Thursday, October 6th – 108 Brookwood Path, Peachtree City, GA 6 pm – 7:30 pm
Sunday, October 16th – 190 Pine Knott Rd. Fayetteville, GA 3 pm – 6 pm
Early voting starts on October 17th and the election is on November 8th at your polling location.
Are You Registered to Vote?
Check your voter registration status online!
Why you should choose
- I am a believer in science and an advocate for Climate Change.
- I was elected to serve as Co-Chair of VP Al Gore’s The Climate Reality Project-Atlanta Chapter.
- I am working with my team on our strategy to combat climate change in the Metro Atlanta area.
- I am a Small Business Owner of T & C Transportation Enterprises, Inc.,
- I am the daughter of a man who was a Teamster Union member.
- I am a mother and a wife.
- I am a Servant-Leader serving as a Postseat holder At-Large, a State Committee member with the DPG.
- I’ve been a Presidential Delegate twice.
- I received many accolades for my leadership and serving the community.
- My platform will be voting rights, education bill, and Medicaid expansion.
The Democracy of the United States is at risk of being lost. I need your help more now than ever. Let’s get to work and save this Union. We have done it before and we will do it again. We the people, for the people, and by the people.
“The power under the Constitution will always be in the people. It is entrusted for certain defined purposes, and for a certain limited period, to representatives of their own choosing, and whenever it is executed contrary to their interest, or not agreeable to their wishes, their servants can and undoubtedly will be recalled.”